Posted by SJH all the way _<3 on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 6:22pm.
hello umm i have a question?
theres this qoute
"i have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict juctice"
do u know what else this qoute could mean?
- poetry - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 6:34pm
Lincoln was saying that being lenient with a person who has done something wrong is better than harsh punishment. The person is more likely to change when shown kindness.
- poetry - Anonymous, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 6:38pm
- poetry - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 6:48pm
Please do not change names.
- poetry - SHJ all the way_<3, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 7:25pm
im sorry? what do you mean
- english - ashley, Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 12:11am
what logic does jack use to assure the others that there are no large beasts on the island?
Answer this Question
- reading qoute - what does this qoute mean "It is not enough to be good if you ...
- qoute - "The best way out is always through" Robert Frost
- reading - what those this qoute mean "The young think they know everything and ...
- reading - what does this qoute mean: "Forgive your enemies but never forget ...
- LA - Which description best captures Abraham Lincoln's approach to slavery ...
- Soc. Studies - Which description best captures Abraham Lincoln's approach to ...
- Qoutes - What can be a qoute for scary sleepovers?
- ELA - What would be a wise qoute about sleepovers???
- Literature - 'You're Abraham Lincoln's campaign manager. Your job is to ...
- Abraham Lincoln's adult hood - I need information on Abraham Lincoln's adult ...