Posted by samm on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 5:03pm.
hi im sam :p
i have 8th grade math and i think like yesterday we got an assesment called circle sentencing and im completly confused i even asked my princble and she couldn't even help..:(
i have a link to show what my homework is but it wont let me post it but if you look up circle sentencing its the second one it starts with ncjrs
my english teacher told us that we are supposed to write a 1 paragraph sentence for each paragraph for the question what does the text say? and how does it say it?? its due tomarow and i don't wsnt to get in trouble! ever since last year i had bad grades but now its a new school year and i want nothing more than to be good and have good grades!! pleasee help me
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 5:15pm
Is this what you mean?
English - samm, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 5:23pm
yes that is the website
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 5:27pm
Are you supposed to write 1 sentence about each paragraph?
Are you supposed to summarize the whole article?
English - samm ..to ms.sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 5:36pm
yes im supposed to write a 1 sentence paragraph like heres an example
this is what my teacher did for what does the text say.
circle sentencing began in canada and is now used i. the u.s
and then she put for how does the it say it she put.
parenthetical documentation shows that the information in the paper was researched and she also put he uses dashes to set of a list of people involved
does that help?
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 5:44pm
It looks to me as though you need one sentence summarizing each paragraph and one sentence telling how it was documented.
You're ready to roll! :-)
English - samm, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 5:52pm
i hope i don't do it wrong by accient :o
then my princble will probebly make me do my h.w. in her office for the rest uv the year again :o
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 6:02pm
If you try and do your best, I'm sure you won't be in trouble. Good luck! :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - Okay Ms. Sue. I am in 8th grade but I am taking ...
- 5th grade Math - I have a review question that says: The formula for the ...
- 5th grade - 1. Why do many boys like to read stories about Davy Crockett? 2. Who...
- English(Poem) - Why does the world seem so unfair, Screaming can't even make a ...
- discrete math - prove that if n is an integer and 3n+2 is even, then n is even ...
- 8th Grade Pre-Algebra - Hi, I really need some help with scientific notation. ...
- English - I just had an English exam, and I don't think I do too well. Anyways, ...
- 5th Grade Math - I cannot get my brain around questions like this: 1/4 divided ...
- Math - if x is an even number, what is the quotient of the next greater even ...
- Geometery - How do I solve this? On my assignment it says find the area inside ...