Posted by kristen on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 3:53pm.
1.6x=6+x how do i solve??
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 4:00pm
6x - x = 6
5x = 6
x = 6/5
x = 1.2
- math - kristen, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 4:16pm
it is suppose to be 1.6 not 6 sorry
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 4:28pm
OK. I misread it.
1.6x - x = 6
0.6x = 6
x = 6/0.6
x = 10
- math - kristen, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 4:31pm
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 4:32pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - We have an important chemsitry test due and I want to make sure that I do...
- English - 1. He can not solve the math problem. 2. He cannot solve the math ...
- MATH PLEASEEEEE - I have a question, if f(x)=x/2 and g(x)=3x+1 find: a) (f+g)(x...
- math - actually, in a addition to the question i posted a few minutes ago, can ...
- English - I'm worried about my math. 1. Why don't you buy a math self- teaching ...
- Math - Solve by eliminnation methods 2x-4y=5 2x-4y=6 solve the system by ...
- MATH PLEASE HELP! - Solve each system 3x+2y= -2 9x- y= -6 I know how to solve ...
- Math - Solve for S: r^2s-5s=7. Solve for b: L= 4a^2b. I'm confused about how to ...
- math - solve for the indicated variable: a. temperature formula solve for F: K=5...
- math - Solve systems by substitution 5x - 2y = -5 y - 5x = 3 Substitute 5x + 3 ...