Posted by abc on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 11:11am.
please unscramble this spanish word:
spanish - SraJMcGin, Friday, September 9, 2011 at 12:25pm
First of all, be sure you have the scrambled word spelled correctly. Often, by separating the vowels from the consonants, and reviewing the vocabulary you are working with, you can solve it.
a a e i = vowels
g l m r r t = consonants
Now, if you need ONE word, I can not find a Spanish word.
spanish - Ricardo, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 12:11pm
The word is:
It was difficult, but as you can se,first separate vowels from consonants, then as thera are more consonants than vowels some consonants goes joined
tr (trabajo), gr(gratis), nt (mente, ente, lente,etc), and this is the key
spanish - B, Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 6:57pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - can you unscramble this spanish word: amiaramtdrs?
- Spanish - Can you help me unscramble this Spanish word: Doucra?
- spanish - i have to unscramble spanish words for homework and i can't figure ...
- Spanish-one word - Can someone please tell me where I can find how to say "are" ...
- spanish - please unscramble these spanish words " 1)cesla 2)utiels 3)asloresce 4...
- spanish - can you please help me unscramble these two spanish words? codraram,...
- spanish - can you please help me unscramble these spanish words? zaironpr, ...
- Spanish - Can you please unscramble the work in Spanish with the letters ...
- Spanish - Please could you help me unscramble each of the clue words in Spanish...
- spanish SRA MCGUINN - Fortunately in English can you please tell me the spanish ...