Posted by Micaela on Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 3:31pm.
It took Steve and his construction crew 8 months to build a house. Alfter expenses, he was left with $24,872.67 himself. on average, how much did Steve make per month? Round to the nearest dollar.
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 3:38pm
$24,872.67 / 8 = ?
Math - Micaela, Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 4:21pm
I know that the answer is: 3,109.08
but what do I have to do with the rounding to the nearest dollar after get the answer
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 4:46pm
Is $9.08 closer to nine dollars or ten dollars?
Math - zoey, Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 4:48pm
Math - Amanda, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 5:49pm
3,109 is the appropriate answer
Math - wendy, Friday, May 3, 2013 at 10:21pm
$9 dollars cause 9.08 is closer to 9
Math - Nicole, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 3:10pm
I am stumped
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - It took Steve and his construction crew 8 months to build a house. Alfter...
- algebra - 50. Steve borrows $4,800 from his parents to purchase a used car. No ...
- Math - Steve mcspoke left home on his bike traveling at 18km/hr. Steve's brother...
- High school mathmetics - Steve receives a commission of $500 per sale on the ...
- math - Steve runs a kennel and purchases dog food from a U.S supplier. The ...
- math - Steve McSpoke left home on his bicycle at 8am, traveling at 18km/h. At ...
- maths - Steve is trying to make the weight for a Boxing match. Steve needs to ...
- math115 - Steve was charged $75.00 interest for 1 month on a $3,000 credit card ...
- Math - Anne now has a balance of $900 on her credit card, on which 1.5% interest...
- math - Stacy and Steve each have brownies of equal size,as shown. Stacy cuts her...