Posted by Kim on Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 6:15pm.
The mystery number is a two didget even number. It is a multiple of2,4,5,and 10 but not a multiple of3 or 7 . Help please.
Mystery number - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 6:28pm
It could also be any multiple of 20.
Mystery number - Kim, Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 6:50pm
Show how u got the answer please
Mystery number - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 7:01pm
20 has two digits
20 is an even number
20 is a multiple of 2, 4, 5, and 10
20 is not a multiple of 3 or 7
Mystery number - Kim, Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 4:47pm
Did not put with two left over.
Mystery number - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 4:59pm
20 divided by 3 = 6 with a remainder of 2.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Mystery number - the mystery number is a two didget even number.it is a multiple...
- Math - Use the clue bellow to find the mystery number: - The mystery number has ...
- fourth grade math - one factor of the mystery number is 7 the other factor is an...
- math - Julie has a mystery number. When she divides the mystery number by 5, ...
- Math - mystery numberis an even number. the number is greater than 30 and less ...
- maths - This mystery number has four digits. Each digit is an even number. All ...
- math - my daughter needs help finding a mystery number. 1)when the mystery ...
- MATH - The 2 digits in the mystery number have a sum of 6. you say this mystery ...
- palm valley - ruben is thinking of a mystery number. if he multiplies the number...
- math - a mystery number is bigger than 50 and larger than 100. you can make ...