Posted by Vanessa on Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 5:57pm.
1. Early childhood program transitions: A. Are all basically the same B. Are private family issues C. Require team collaboration D. Are most important in kindergarten........... I choose A........... Can someone please check my answer
early childhood language arts - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 6:02pm
I disagree with your answer.
Don't these transitions require the care and efforts of everyone involved with the child?
early childhood language arts - Vanessa, Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 6:06pm
Thanks Ms Sue! That would be C---require team collaboration
early childhood language arts - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 6:08pm
early childhood language arts - Vanessa, Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 6:12pm
Thank You So Much Ms. Sue
early childhood language arts - dianne, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 10:01pm
true or false Preschoolers'knowledge of alphabet letters is a good predictor of early reading achievement.
early childhood language arts - swcejj, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 9:23am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- early childhood in language arts - to be an effective worker in an inclusive ...
- teachers aide in early childhood education program - the most rigidly structured...
- Beginnings and Beyond Early Childhood Education - All the following are reasons ...
- Fundamentals of Early Childhood Education - Describe nine elements of daily ...
- Early Childhood - Describe nine elements of daily structure recommended for any ...
- early childhood - early childhood professionals know that the beginning step in ...
- Effective Learning Environment - Which of the following statements accurately ...
- early childhood - What examples of apprenticeships can you think of in infancy, ...
- Teachers Aide/Early Childhood Education and After- - 11. The most common early ...
- Early childhood literacy - Noted early childhood experts worry that preschool ...