Posted by Henry2 on .
Can you please check these statements on Macbeth? Thank you.
1) Macbeth doesn't feel safe because he is obsessed with the witches' prophecy about Banquo. He is worried that Banquo's son will take his place. He decides to have Banquo and his son killed.
2) Macbeth had invited (has invited?) both Banquo and his son Fleance to a feast in his castle when he receives the news that Fleance is still alive.
3) Macbeth starts to be haunted by Banquo’s ghost. At the feast he becomes pale because he sees Banquo’s ghost sitti
4) Lady Macbeth asks the thanes to leave the table because the king is ill. Macduff isn’t at the feast because he thinks Macbeth killed (?) Duncan to become king himself.
5) In the fourth act the three witches tell Macbeth to beware of Macduff. They also tell him that no man born of woman can hurt him and that he cannot be defeated as long as Birnam Wood doesn't move to Dunsinane Hill to fight against him.
2. Macbeth invites both Banquo and his son Fleance to a feast in his castle where he receives the news that Fleance is still alive.
4. Thanes; has killed
5. commas needed