Posted by Gen on Monday, September 5, 2011 at 12:17am.
What is National Jr Honor Socity ?????
How do you get chosen ????
What do you REALLY do in it ???????
Also can you give me a pertange (srry i miss that i mean %) chart on grades plzz like wat 80 to 89 is that a B & a 3 ?????
PLZZZZZ ANSWER !!!!
:) :) :)
- Subjects - SraJMcGin, Monday, September 5, 2011 at 1:14am
Try some of the following links for information:
1. National Jr Honor Society
2. how to be chosen
3. what does one do
4. That would depend upon the school district. I can only tell you what my grades were:
A+ = 97-100
A = 93-96
A- = 090-92
B+ = 87-89
B = 83-86
B- = 80-82
C+ = 77-79
C = 73-76
C- = 70-72
D+ = 67-69
D = 63-66
D- = 60- 62
below = F
Sra (aka Mme)
- Subjects - Writeacher, Monday, September 5, 2011 at 7:46am
In Texas, the grades are divided as follows:
A = 90-100
B = 80-89
C = 75-79
D = 70-74
F = 69 and below
Other states/districts will have differences.
- Subjects - Gen, Monday, September 5, 2011 at 10:07am
thank u :)
Answer this Question
- Progress Report/NJHS - What do they REALLY do at the national jr honor socity? I...
- English - 1. It's a fun city to visit. -------------- What does 'to visit' ...
- Awards - What kind of awards do they give out in middle school. I got ...
- English - "1. I was in prison for seven years," said Mr. Easton. "What do you ...
- Question - Will these clubs below help me get into one of these colleges: 1. ...
- National Junior Honor Society - HELP! - Since I'm in the NJHS, last Wednesday ...
- grammar - Miss, give me that cake. In this sentence, is the subject "you" since ...
- PHI208 week 4 reading quiz - Robinson agrees with aquinas idea that? Honor is a ...
- phi208 - robinson agrees with Aquinas' idea that: honor is a subjective quality ...
- phi 208 ethical and moral reasoning - Robinson agrees with Aquinas’ idea that (...