Posted by babygirl on Saturday, September 3, 2011 at 11:32pm.
want to know if this right simplify and show all work
- algebra - Jai, Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 12:19am
in the second line of your solution, 2*(-3x^2) = -6x^2 not 6y^2. thus,
-3x^2 + 4xy + 7y^2 - 6x^2 + 10xy + 22y^2
-9x^2 + 14xy + 29y^2
..for the second problem, i think there are typos. please check the problem again. also, 100^2 is not equal to 200.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- college implicit HELP! - I WANNA KNOW I'M DOING RIGHT. Find the slope of the ...
- math - simplify the expression below (3x^2y-5xy+12xy^2)-(5xy^2+4xy) 3x^2y - xy...
- Urgent math - perform the indicated operation and if possible simplify. (2x+4y...
- Algebra - (2x + 5y)(3x^2 - 4xy + 2y^2) = 6x^3 - 8xy + 4xy^2 + 15x^2y - 20xy^2 + ...
- algebra - the other one came out wrong. 8x^2y^-2 (4xy^2)^-1 ________ . ...
- Algebra 2 - Simplify this expression sqrt(3y^3)*sqrt(4xy^4)*sqrt(6x^5y^2) Please...
- math2(count iblis) - -y^3(2x^2y-4xy^2)=-2x^2y^4+4xy^6 *is this correct.? No, in ...
- exact differential equation - (x2-4xy-2y2)dx+(y2-4xy-2x2)dy=0
- calculus - Implicit diff. y^2 + 4xy +4y^2=40 2yy'+ _______ + 8y*y=0 I am ...
- Algebra - How to simplify? 4xy^2 0^4(-y)^-3