Posted by saranghae12 on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 7:38pm.
Sorry! this is alot of questions. Science is not my best subject but i still do well in it but the questions are really hard for me pleas help answer this.
What might you ask yourself in drawing a conclusion about an experiment?
Why is scientific inquiry a process with many paths, not a rigid siquence of steps?
In scientific inquiry, what is communicating?
please answer this if you know the answer or you are a science teacher.
Please no websites to the answer.
- 7th grade science - ALISON, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 7:57pm
1) you might ask yourself, was my hypothesis correct, does my data seem reliable, was the experiment data reflect the law or theory proposed.
- 7th grade science - Kaylyn, Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 6:39pm
I am really confused about science . I love working with microscopes and I love looking at the cells but the thing is .... I don't get the organelles !! I can't find any similar jobs that they do . Ya know . all the cells have different jobs to do ! Any ideas ?
- 7th grade science - Elizabeth, Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 10:28pm
I JUST DID THIS RIGHT NOW FOR HOMEWORK =)
1. did i get enough data?
2.observations at each stage of the process may lead you to modify your hypothesis or experiment.
3.the sharing of ideas and expiremental findings with others through writing and speaking.
that is what i got from the science book . =)
- 7th grade science - Marck, Tuesday, September 6, 2011 at 8:42pm
what is an acrostic peom for ivestigate
- 7th grade science - Itzel, Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 11:31pm
1)Was my hypothesis right
2)is my data right
3)what steps did i do?
4)how did i get them
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physical Science - Hi... well anyways so I am in 7th grade but I'm taking 8th ...
- Science (7th Grade) - My science teacher is really mean. And if I don't have the...
- Science - Why is the use of the inquiry process a practical way to approach ...
- Science 7R - Worksheet (Q5) - ********* Sorry I post too much question but these...
- math 6th grade proportions - Sorry if I may be bugging you,but this homework is ...
- NYS ELA Online Practice Exam - PLEASE read! - Today is my NYS ELA Exam Book 1: ...
- 7th Grade Science - Hi, I really need help with this. I'm supposed to find ...
- MATH-PERCENTILES - I JUST TOOK A TEAS TEST(FOR PRACTICAL NURSING ADMISSIONS). ...
- Algebra 2 - In a quiz program, 3 questions on sprots, 3 questions on general ...
- 6th /7th grade science - i have 2 daughters which are in 6th/7th grade, both of ...