Posted by Ann on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 6:55pm.
What route would you take to get from Corpus Christi, TX to Beaumont, TX? You go like, I-37 N and then I-10 W, right?
- Texas History - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 7:01pm
Try some of the following links:
If you have Triple A, it's always good to check with them, because they will know where there is construction, etc.
- Texas History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 7:05pm
You could do it that way.
You could also take U.S. 77 to U.S. 59 and pick up I-10 at Houston.
- Texas History - Ann, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 8:22pm
- Texas History - bobpursley, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 9:40pm
I wouldn't take I-10 W however, you would end up in El Paso. Try going E on I-10.
A more scenic way is to take Texas 35 all the way to Houston, which crosses I10 in Houston.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Texas History - What route would you take to get from El Paso, TX to Corpus ...
- Chemistry - I need help on how to calculate the following please: Calculate the ...
- history - the decree of april 6 1830 stopped immigration )to mexico from texas )...
- Social studies - Why did: George Childress, Lorenzo de zavala, James fanin, Sam ...
- geography - what states would you pass through if you wanted to travel by car ...
- Louisiana History - Please help!!! 1. What set the steamboat apart from the ...
- Socials - Im working on a map about the railways in British North America, 1865...
- Texas Government - Do you think the time has finally come to redraft the 1876 ...
- Texas History - Which native tribes lived in the South Plains of Texas?
- History - Are cattle raised in East Texas, West Texas, or both?