Posted by Chelsea on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 6:26pm.
How do you divide 4 by 5??
4/5=0.8 but how do i get the answer to show my work
Honors Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 6:32pm
You could show it by long division.
Put a decimal point after the 5, and continue from there.
Honors Math - Chelsea, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 6:34pm
i know that i tried it but i keep getting 125
Honors Math correction - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 6:38pm
5 goes into 4.0 = 0.8
. . 0.5
5 / 4.0
Honors Math - Chelsea, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 6:40pm
This did not help, I am still confused.
Honors Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 6:49pm
Turn the problem around. Make sure that you divide 4 by 5.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math check please - 1.Write 4x4x4x4x4 as a power of 4. Answer: 4^5 2. Evaluate. ...
- math - divide $ 680.00 among three children with the ratio 2:4:6 please show me ...
- English - Identify the sentence with the correct word choice. a) Let's divide ...
- Math - Are you trying to solve for x, n or p? solve for n Show me how to work ...
- Algebra 2 Honors - I have a question on my math homework. The problem is: ...
- 3rd grade math - What patterns help you divide? DRaw a picture or make a chart ...
- 6th grade math - Find the value fir each expression. Show your work. (13.28 - 7....
- Math - Please check my work. 1) 64 divide -4 = -16 2) -144 divide (-9) = 16 3) ...
- algebra 1 - Simplify using long division(please show work so I understand) 1....
- Math help with Algebra - Divide (x^4-y^4) by (x-y). Need to show work to help me...