Posted by Aaron on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 12:43pm.
Is "quantity of" same as a multiplication problem?
7th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 12:58pm
What is your problem?
7th grade math - Aaron, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 1:16pm
Needing to write an algebraic expression, 14 less than the quantity k times 6
Then another one, I don't understand the books answer, 35 multiplied by the quantity r less 45
7th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 1:23pm
6k - 14
35r - 45
7th grade math - destiny, Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 2:36pm
35 multiplied by the quantity r less 45
7th grade math - I answer questions, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 6:26pm
7th grade math - Marcella, Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 2:07am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Math - My 7th grade daughter has the following math problem and gets zero help ...
- 7th grade math - Keeping the numbers in exact order, add perentheses, exponents...
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- Math - A fertilizer covers 5/8 square foot in 1/4 hour. i don't understand how ...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 5th grade math - Could someone explain what multiplication comparisons are? An ...
- 7th Grade Math - In an addition problem the answer should have the same number ...
- grade 3 math - write a word problem that uses multiplication and the product is ...