Posted by Alana on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 8:11pm.
Does this sound right?
The second band sounded so cacophonit?
I need the sentence to include the word Cacophony.
9thGrade Comp Lit - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 8:21pm
The word "cacaphony" is a noun, not an adjective.
Try again, but use it as a noun.
9thGrade Comp Lit - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 8:23pm
The adjective form is cacophonous. Your sentence is o.k. if you correct the spelling. Check this site for sentences using cacophony.
9thGrade Comp Lit - Alana, Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 8:31pm
Okay. I think i have it figured out.
"The concert was AWESOME!", said Jimmy. "Yeah if you liked the cacophony of screams!", replied John.
9thGrade Comp Lit - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 8:41pm
Hey, not bad!! I like it!
9thGrade Comp Lit - ButtLove, Monday, October 26, 2015 at 10:47am
Use it as an verb
9thGrade Comp Lit - blalal, Monday, October 26, 2015 at 10:47am
its a meh
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Comp Lit. - Okay. One more question. >.< Now i need to use the word ...
- English - After heart surgery, the patient spent all night quietly dozing until ...
- Comp II - Need to write a 1000 word essay about this, but I can't figure out ...
- English/ Lit and Comp - If you are citing two quotes from the same page in ...
- English - I am writing a paper for my research class and I am not sure I am ...
- English - Write a sentence that matches the form provided in the description (...
- grammar - I need to combine the following sentence pair. First, reduce the ...
- english - Write a 150–200 word paragraph about the most helpful information you ...
- Reading Comp. - A blanket of thick fog covered the area Visibility there was ...
- need a bettter word... - "Through taking this course I hope to gain ..." This ...