Posted by sara on Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:15pm.
I have a test tomorrow in US history that I am studying for. My teacher told us that on the test we will have to put 10 of the most important and relavent things that happened from prehistory to 1824. I have a hard time learning history.
I know the first and last thing she wants us to remember
10.Monroe Doctrine is issued.
I know you guys wont know 100% but do you have any idea of what the other 8 might be?
u.s history - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:27pm
If you're including prehistory, then you must start with the arrival of the native Americans. Columbus's discovery would also be important before Jamestown.
How about these?
Settlement of other colonies
Declaration of Independence
War of 1812
u.s history - sara, Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:42pm
u.s history - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:44pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - I've been looking for the answers to questions on my study guide for a...
- studying - I was wondering if anyone had some good studying tips. I have a big ...
- HISTORY!!! - I have this test tomorrow and i have yo do this study guide and i ...
- Math History - I need to know the history of integers for a test tomorrow. I ...
- ashford - Mrs. Orlof teaches two history classes, one in the morning and one in ...
- Logic - Mrs. Orlof teaches two history classes, one in the morning and one in ...
- Logic Research - Mrs. Orlof teaches two history classes, one in th morning and ...
- us history - I have an AP US History test tomorrow and need to make a study ...
- phi 103 - mrs orlof teaches 2 history classes one in the afternoon and one in ...
- AP US History - I have an AP US history test on Tuesday and I would like ...