Posted by Dalton on .
Identify the observations of Ernest Rutherford's experiment with the gold foil. Where he experimented on alpha particles and deflection.
Check all that apply....
1) a positive charge is spread equally over the atom
2) THE MAJORity of the space inside the atom is empty space.
3) the atom contains a positively charged nucleus
4) the atom does not have a positive charge.
5)the atom is a very compact entity without any empty space.
6) A positive charge is condensed in one location within an atom.
i think number 2. But is there any others that are true concerning his experiment?
I think 2 is correct. I also think 3 and 4 are true.