Posted by avinash on Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 1:51am.
1) You can borrow my car -----------------------the end of the month
A) until B) by C) in D) for
2) Most scholars consider 1887 to be the beginning of industrialization ----------- wine and brandy distillation in
A) of 8) in C) for D) and
3) He covered the journey .... foot.
A) in B) by C) on D) none of these
4) .... what I know, I would prefer not to go.
A) by B) with C) in D) from
Directions for Questions 5 10: The following questions have sentences with blanks. Choose the answer option which will correctly fill the blank
6) The city police seized -------------uranium pieces from two scrap dealers.
A) the B) an C) one D) a
6) He Is _------- finest young player around at the moment
A) a B) an C) the D) some
7) ----------- look and you know who among them Is the culprit.
A) A B) One C) The D) An
8) How _--------earns money is more important than how much one earned? A) one B) some C) a D) None of the other options listed for this question
9) He has formed -------- union.
A) a B) an C) the D) none of these
10) 1 had a black and .... white dog which has been missing since yesterday.
A) a 6) an C) the D) none of these
- english - avinash, Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 2:00am
hi sir these are my answers
plz check these answers
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 7:17am
Incorrect: 1, 4
All others are correct.
- english - roshni, Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 3:28am
- english - roshni, Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 3:37am
Answer this Question
business law - you are interested in buying a new car an bob lets you borrow one...
law - You are interested in buying a new car and Bob let's you borrow one of the...
You are interested in buying a new car and Bob let - You are interested in ...
Physics - Car A is traveling at 18 m/s and car B at 25 m/s. Car A is 300m behind...
Maths - pauline paid $450 simple interest to borrow $20 000. The interest rate ...
English - 1. My father goes to work by car. 2. My father goes to work by his ...
English - 1. Will you lend me some money? 2. He lent me some money. 3. Can I ...
Math - Car A is travelling at a constant speed of 100mph at the time it passes ...
physics - Two cars both travel along a straight road Northbound. At t = 0, the ...
English Grammar - She is sitting in the back of the car. She is sitting in back ...