Posted by avinash on Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 1:51am.
1) You can borrow my car -----------------------the end of the month
A) until B) by C) in D) for
2) Most scholars consider 1887 to be the beginning of industrialization ----------- wine and brandy distillation in
A) of 8) in C) for D) and
3) He covered the journey .... foot.
A) in B) by C) on D) none of these
4) .... what I know, I would prefer not to go.
A) by B) with C) in D) from
Directions for Questions 5 10: The following questions have sentences with blanks. Choose the answer option which will correctly fill the blank
6) The city police seized -------------uranium pieces from two scrap dealers.
A) the B) an C) one D) a
6) He Is _------- finest young player around at the moment
A) a B) an C) the D) some
7) ----------- look and you know who among them Is the culprit.
A) A B) One C) The D) An
8) How _--------earns money is more important than how much one earned? A) one B) some C) a D) None of the other options listed for this question
9) He has formed -------- union.
A) a B) an C) the D) none of these
10) 1 had a black and .... white dog which has been missing since yesterday.
A) a 6) an C) the D) none of these
- english - avinash, Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 2:00am
hi sir these are my answers
plz check these answers
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 7:17am
Incorrect: 1, 4
All others are correct.
- english - roshni, Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 3:28am
- english - roshni, Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 3:37am
Answer this Question
English - 1. Where is the annual report? -Tom took it last night. 2. When will ...
Math: - Freds net monthly income is $3933.12 Rental: $700 Car Payment: $...
finance - A firm has decided to borrow $500,000 on a 10% add-on basis, payable ...
Financial Math - Suppose that you decide to lease a car. At the end of the 48-...
english - The following questions have sentences with blanks. Choose the answer ...
economics - Suppose you wish to borrow 635.08 dollars today from a bank which ...
Physics - A car's initial velocity of 13.5 m/s accelerates at a rate of 1.9 ...
Physics - A police car is at rest beside a road, looking for speeders. A car ...
business law - you are interested in buying a new car an bob lets you borrow one...
law - You are interested in buying a new car and Bob let's you borrow one of...
For Further Reading