Posted by avinash on Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 12:45am.
The following questions have sentences with blanks. Choose the answer option which will correctly rill the blank
1) You can borrow my car the end of the month
A) until B) by C) in D) for
2) Most scholars consider 1887 to be the beginning of industrialization wine and brandy distillation in
A) of 8) in C) for D) and
3) He covered the journey .... foot.
A) in B) by C) on D) none of these
4) .... what I know, I would prefer not to go.
A) by B) with C) in D) from
Directions for Questions 5‑10: The following questions have sentences with blanks. Choose the answer option which will correctly fill the blank
6) The city police seized uranium pieces from two scrap dealers.
A) the B) an C) one D) a
6) He Is _ finest young player around at the moment
A) a B) an C) the D) some
7) _ look and you know who among them Is the culprit.
A) A B) One C) The D) An
8) How _ earns money is more important than how much one earned? A) one B) some C) a D) None of the other options listed for this question
9) He has formed ... union.
A) a B) an C) the D) none of these
10) 1 had a black and .... white dog which has been missing since yesterday.
A) a 6) an C) the D) none of these
Answer this Question
English - 1. Complete the following sentences which compares yourwelf with your ...
english - 22. In which one of the following sentences does the verb agree with ...
English - Writeacher, I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you. I...
English - I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you. I wanted to ...
english - Are the following sentences fragments, run-on or complete sentences? 1...
English - Can you check if these sentences are OK please? I forgot to include ...
English / Grammar - I need help with the following grammar exercise. Rewrite the...
English / Grammar - Please check the following sentences and let me know if they...
English - Write 10 sentences of subordination. Write 2 sentences for each of ...
Eng - Which of the following would be an appropriate way to add variety to your ...