Posted by avinash on Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 12:45am.
The following questions have sentences with blanks. Choose the answer option which will correctly rill the blank
1) You can borrow my car the end of the month
A) until B) by C) in D) for
2) Most scholars consider 1887 to be the beginning of industrialization wine and brandy distillation in
A) of 8) in C) for D) and
3) He covered the journey .... foot.
A) in B) by C) on D) none of these
4) .... what I know, I would prefer not to go.
A) by B) with C) in D) from
Directions for Questions 5‑10: The following questions have sentences with blanks. Choose the answer option which will correctly fill the blank
6) The city police seized uranium pieces from two scrap dealers.
A) the B) an C) one D) a
6) He Is _ finest young player around at the moment
A) a B) an C) the D) some
7) _ look and you know who among them Is the culprit.
A) A B) One C) The D) An
8) How _ earns money is more important than how much one earned? A) one B) some C) a D) None of the other options listed for this question
9) He has formed ... union.
A) a B) an C) the D) none of these
10) 1 had a black and .... white dog which has been missing since yesterday.
A) a 6) an C) the D) none of these
Answer this Question
english - 1) You can borrow my car -----------------------the end of the month A...
help - Introduction to quadratic equations? If you solve the equation by ...
Algebra 2 - Introduction to quadratic equations? If you solve the equation by ...
English - 1. Choose the things you should not do in a fire. 1-2. Choose the ...
Math - Serena wants to borrow $15 000 and pay it back in 10 years. Interest ...
language arts - please help it says fill in the blanks to complete the ...
Reading Review - 8. Choose the word that best fills in the blanks in the ...
math - Suppose that you were saving money over 5 years to use in a purchase ...
Finance - You are considering two lottery payment options: Option A pays $10,000...
Math - Serena wanst to borrow $15 000 an pay it back in 10 years. Interest rates...