Posted by susue on Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 3:31pm.
which term describes a picture in which one side has more than the other side?
- instructional materials their preparation and use - SraJMcGin, Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 9:01pm
It is definitely neither a nor b. The word "balance" decides that. By process of elimination, I would say "c" although none of them seems precise enough.
- instructional materials their preparation and use - heather, Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 2:25pm
- instructional materials their preparation and use - ysni, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 2:38am
100% with Heather Ty!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Rebecca has left three bags containing the same number of marbles, ...
- Instructional materials:Their preparation and Use - if you could help please do ...
- 5th grade math - On a balance scale 5 books on one side of the scale balance ...
- Instructional Materials :Their preparation and use - which machine would you use...
- TWO DIMENSIONAL DESIGN - 1. Of the following colors, which one would you use for...
- Physics - What is the gas pressure inside the box shown in the figure? I have a ...
- Math - Mr Shen wished to enter the orange kite competition with an innovative ...
- Chemistry - Using the change in oxidation number method, balance the redox ...
- Chemistry - Using the half- reaction method, balance the redox reaction shown ...
- chemistry - Balance the redox reactin in basic. ClO- + Cr(OH)4- --> CrO42- + ...