Posted by susue on Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 10:19am.
literary themes understood by all people regardless of their background or the time they live in are
what does the curriculum web show?
(a)how one theme unites different subjects (my answer)
(b)how one subject unites different themes
(c)how one theme united different grade levels
(d)how different grade levels look at the same topic
when are children first developmentally ready to begin a formal study of history?
which of the following would you find in a new english and language atrs curriculum guidelines?
(a)an oral language program only at the primary grades
(b)a phonics program at all grades
(c)a writing program at all grades (my answer)
(d)a study of core literary works only in junior high
ms sue please check my answers
teachers aide curriculum comtent - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 12:38pm
I disagree with your answers for 1 and 3. I don't know about 4.
On the history question -- young children have little time concept and don't really begin to grasp it until at least the middle grades. But my experience teaching 8th grade history is that this is the optimal age for beginning the formal study of history.
teachers aide curriculum comtent - Nikky, Monday, August 10, 2015 at 8:28pm
The first one is definitely A and the third one is B. The other answers are correct. I just took the test.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- general - Literary themes understood by all people regardless of their ...
- teachers aide curriculum comtent - which os the oldest art? (a)DRAMA/THEATER (B)...
- teachers aide curriculum comtent - a sense of what it was like to live in a ...
- teachers aide curriculum comtent - when are children first developmentally ready...
- all - What does it mean when a school has a web based curriculum?
- Algebra 2 - A study investigated the job satisfaction of teachers allowed to ...
- Writing - Please point out mistakes,give feedback, and grade. ACT prompt: In ...
- children's literature - As you assess your literature curriculum each day, your ...
- Curriculum - Which of the following is not something to be considered when ...
- education - what is this question asking. need help. today one common curriculum...