Posted by susue on Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 10:19am.
literary themes understood by all people regardless of their background or the time they live in are
what does the curriculum web show?
(a)how one theme unites different subjects (my answer)
(b)how one subject unites different themes
(c)how one theme united different grade levels
(d)how different grade levels look at the same topic
when are children first developmentally ready to begin a formal study of history?
which of the following would you find in a new english and language atrs curriculum guidelines?
(a)an oral language program only at the primary grades
(b)a phonics program at all grades
(c)a writing program at all grades (my answer)
(d)a study of core literary works only in junior high
ms sue please check my answers
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- general - Literary themes understood by all people regardless of their ...
- teachers aide curriculum comtent - which os the oldest art? (a)DRAMA/THEATER (B)...
- teachers aide curriculum comtent - a sense of what it was like to live in a ...
- teachers aide curriculum comtent - when are children first developmentally ready...
- all - What does it mean when a school has a web based curriculum?
- Algebra 2 - A study investigated the job satisfaction of teachers allowed to ...
- Writing - Please point out mistakes,give feedback, and grade. ACT prompt: In ...
- English - Determine whether the statement represents a progressive view or a ...
- Archetypes - Archetypes frequently appear in literature with Contradictory ...
- Literature - why not #1? "Island Boy" by Barbra Cooney, is a good choice for ...