posted by Henry2 on .
Coud you please check these few sentences? Thank you.
1) I have just finished (with) make-up exams and I won't start school till 12 September.
2) Have you found out a suitable payment method for our purchases on the net?
3) My nephew would be interested in taking conversation lessons with you since this will be his first year in high school and he needs to improve his German.
4) Are you still in Berlin or have you and your friend moved to Freiburg?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
1. With or without "with" is fine.
2. I'd remove "out."
3. I'd change "would be" to "is."