Posted by JESSIE on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 9:42pm.
CAN YOU HELP ME TO DISCRIBE ALL THE WORDS BELOW AND PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE EXAMPLES.THANKS A LOT GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS. PLEASE HELP ME.
•Being capable of rational thought nd action – not irrational
thought and action.
•Being independent – not dependent
•Being decisive – not indecisive
•Being a creator – not a destroyer
•Being a giver – not a taker
•Being free – not bound by others
VALUES..PLS HELP ME..MS. SUE - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 9:45pm
I'll be glad to HELP you.
First, post what you think these phrases mean. Then, I'll comment and help you from there.
VALUES..PLS HELP ME..MS. SUE - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 10:03pm
To get you started --
"Being capable of rational thought nd action – not irrational
thought and action."
Rational thought means scientific beliefs based upon fact. Hurricanes are natural forces. Rational people who live in areas likely to be hit with hurricanes take appropriate actions to protect themselves and their property.
However, Glenn Beck is expounding irrational beliefs, telling people that Hurricane Irene is God's punishment for those who have not prepared. God is certainly not to blame for a natural force.
VALUES..PLS HELP ME..MS. SUE - Writeacher, Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 7:43am
I'm looking for the "like" button! Ms. Sue has phrased this well.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- values...pls. help me - can you help me please how to get an answers for this ...
- VALUES..PLS HELP ME..MS. SUE URGENT PLS. - Please check my answers if it is ...
- math- please help - What is the best sequence of names to identify this set of ...
- Math - Will the values described in each situation be rational or irrational? ...
- Math - I just wanted to check my answers with anyone willing to take the time. ...
- Algebra PLEASE HELP ASAP MS.SUE PLEASE HELP - Which statement about the product ...
- Math - 1. Is square root of negative 10 irrational or rational? 2. Is 2.79797979...
- math - What is the best sequence of names to identify this set of numbers? (1 3/...
- Math - 1. Which of the following numbers is a rational? A. 4/5 B. square root of...
- math - 1. Which of the following numbers is a rational? A. 4/5 **** B. square ...