Posted by susue on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 2:02pm.
the best way for a school to demonstrate multicultural awareness is to ?
(a)host special ethnic or diversity student assemblies
(b)include multicultural content in as many subject areas as possible in mathematics,science etc.(my answer)
(c)celebrate ethnic or cultural holidays throughout the year
(d)review all classroom materials and books for appropriate cultural content
besides learning to speak and read english another goal of an esl program is to ?
(a)prepare immigrant students for u.s. citizenship
(b)help immigrant students graduate from bilingual classes to english only ones
(c)reduce the use by immigrants of thier native tongue
(d)help immigrants assionilate and adjust socially to their new country(my answer)
suppose mr.smith holds so much predice against a student that it causes him to treat that student unjustly or unfairly.mr smith is demonstrating?
(b)discrimination (my answer)
an example of an exceptional child is one who?
(a)is prejuduced against others
(b)excels in els classes
(c)speaks a foreign language
(d)is physically challenged (my answer)
if one child displays discriminatory behavior towards another in the classroom you should?
(a)seat the two students apart from one another
(b)discipline the child immediately for misbehavior
(c)have the children involved discuss their differences(my answer)
(d)consult the childs parents about the discriminatory remarks
ms sue please
teacher aide language and other barriers - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 2:17pm
Again, I like all of your answers.
A big HOWEVER, though! I don't like the meaning of "exceptional" as physically challenged. Note Dictionary.com's definitions of exceptional:
forming an exception or rare instance; unusual; extraordinary: The warm weather was exceptional for January.
unusually excellent; superior: an exceptional violinist.
Education . (of a child)
being intellectually gifted.
being physically or especially mentally handicapped to an extent that special schooling is required."
teacher aide language and other barriers - susue, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 2:20pm
i totally agree with you but thts hows its worded
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 12. The best way for a school to ...
- Language and other barriers - Could you check my answers Please 11. ESL programs...
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 14. As a teacher aide in a ...
- teacher aide language and other barriers - to welcome a new asian student into ...
- teacher aide language and other barriers - to encourage positive self-esteem ...
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 1. Suppose Mr. Smith holds so much ...
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 8. In general, the best type of ...
- Language and other barriers - I was wondering if you advise me if my answers are...
- education - Steps required for a multicultural education to be effective. ...
- language and barriers - to be truly successful teacher aide in a nonbaised ...