Posted by Jen on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:33pm.
Please check my work. Thank you.
1. Government documents in a library are classified according to which of the following schemes?
A. Superintendent of Documents
B. Government Printing Office
C. Dewe Decimal
D. Library Of Congress
Answer #1 is A
2. You're using the nonfiction book Powering the Future: a sCIENTIST'S Guide to Energy Independent, by Daniel B. Botkin, for your research on Solar energy. The author uses the term "array," but you've forgotten what it means, which section of the book is most likely to provide you with a definition of "array"?
C. Title page
D. Table of Contents
Answer #2 is B.
Literacy 4 - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:35pm
Right on both!
Literacy 4 - Jen, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:46pm
Thank u Ms Sue
Literacy 4 - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:53pm
You're welcome, Jen.
Literacy 4 - itesh, Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 7:25am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Information Leteracy - Government documents in a library are classified ...
- Literacy - 4. Which of the following would be the best way to get to a list of ...
- Literacy - Please check my work, thank you. Question 1 – 4: Access the Library ...
- use of library - (1)give the standdard difination of a library(2)differentiate b...
- Social Studies - Name 3 documents and or important people involving the ...
- English - 1. We should not scribble in books in the library. 2. We should not ...
- Information Leteracy - Which of the following would be the best way to get to a ...
- UDC - Utilizing a public policy of your choice from a local government where you...
- American Government - I am having difficulty completing the following essay ...
- foundations of government project - Purpose of Government principles of a ...