Posted by Jen on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:33pm.
Please check my work. Thank you.
1. Government documents in a library are classified according to which of the following schemes?
A. Superintendent of Documents
B. Government Printing Office
C. Dewe Decimal
D. Library Of Congress
Answer #1 is A
2. You're using the nonfiction book Powering the Future: a sCIENTIST'S Guide to Energy Independent, by Daniel B. Botkin, for your research on Solar energy. The author uses the term "array," but you've forgotten what it means, which section of the book is most likely to provide you with a definition of "array"?
C. Title page
D. Table of Contents
Answer #2 is B.
- Literacy 4 - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:35pm
Right on both!
- Literacy 4 - Jen, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:46pm
Thank u Ms Sue
- Literacy 4 - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:53pm
You're welcome, Jen.
- Literacy 4 - itesh, Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 7:25am
Answer this Question
FRENCH WORK ASAP - please please someone check my work I don't understand it ...
English 8R - HELP! (FAST!) - English 8R HW - literacy elements + literacy ...
Literacy - What are the comonents of a successful literacy program?Identify ...
Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Which countries besides Spain sent settlers to South ...
teachers aide curriculum comtent - a sense of what it was like to live in a ...
government - literacy tests worked to deny the right to vote to african ...
cultral diversity - Help! check my answer Emergent literacy skills are ...
media literacy - So i need help on figuring out the steps on making media ...
Government--Please Check - In the case McCulloch v. Maryland, the Supreme Court ...
american government/ economics - A constituion: is a unitary form of government...