Posted by susue on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:20pm.
to welcome a new asian student into your classroom it would be approporiate to?
(a)greet him or her warmly with a hug
(b)have the student introduce himself or herself to the class
(c)have the classmates great the new student by saying welcome in the childs naive tongue(my answer)
(d)host a surprise party or celebration in honor of the new student
a common stereotype against females is that they are ?
(b)passive (my answer)
according to james a banks one of the most important elements of a successful multicultural programs ?
(a)the teachers attitude towards diversity and ethnic content (my answer)
(b)having enough money to support a detailed program
(c)asking minority teachers to teach multicultural curriculum content
(d)community participation in your schools multicultural program
taking children on a field trip to a local senios center or nursing home is an activity you can use to diminish ?
(d)ageism (my answer)
thanks ms sue for all your help
- teacher aide language and other barriers - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 1:33pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 18. To welcome a new Asian student ...
- Language and other barriers - Could you check my answers Please 11. ESL programs...
- Language and Other Barriers - 9. To be a teacher aide in an ESL classroom, you ...
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 11. As a teacher aide in an ESL ...
- student supervision - reminding students of rules and leading them towards self-...
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 1. Suppose Mr. Smith holds so much ...
- teacher aide language and other barriers - to encourage positive self-esteem ...
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 13. In an ESL classroom, teacher ...
- Language and other barriers - I was wondering if you advise me if my answers are...
- teacher aide language and other barriers - in an esl classroom teacher aides ...