Posted by susue on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 10:53am.
which of the following is an example of a clerial duty a teacher aide might be asked to do?
(a)assist students who are working in a small group
(b)supervise an after school detention room
(c)maintain classroom files and records(my answer)
(d)tutor an individual student
as a supervisor what type of attitude should you have towards coworkers at school?
(a)an attitude of superiority
(b)a friendly positive attitude(my answer)
(c)a competitive attitude
(d)an attitude of inferority
if a student doesnt return a book on time to the library what is the first thing you should do?
(A)send a bill to the parents
(b)send a first overdue notice(my answer)
(c)send a pickup slip
(d)send a second overduw notice
what is the main purpose of a hall monitor or a lavatery monitor?
(a)to make sure the students don't talk
(b)to ensure students safety and to prevent misbehavior(my answer)
(c)to protect the school property
(d)to assist with fire drills and earthquake drills
when youre checking out books where should you put the checkout card?
(a)in the card catalog
(b)in the shelf list
(c)in the reserve self
(d)in the circulation file (my answer)
student supervision - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 26, 2011 at 11:33am
Right again! :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Student supervision - 1. Which of the following infectious diseases accounts ...
- student supervision - reminding students of rules and leading them towards self-...
- student supervision - what is another name for the illness known as pediculosis...
- Introduction To Teacher Aide - Ok i need help please! I don't have the book to ...
- student supervision - which of the following is a quality of a good supervision...
- Teacher approach - When I entered the art room, the students were painting but ...
- introduction to teacher aide - which of the following might be a duty of a ...
- teacher aide - when working with behaviour disordered children in the classroom,...
- teacher aide in the special education setting - when children have accidents ...
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - 1. A common symptom of a behavior ...