Posted by susue on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 8:41pm.
what is another name for the illness known as pediculosis?
(d)head lice(my answer)
who does most of the talking in a student conference?
when your checking out books where should you put the check out card?
(a)in the card catalog
(b)in the shelf list
(c)in the reserve self
(d)in the circulation file (my answer)
which of the following items should be found in every learning center in the classroom?
(c)multimedia materials(my answer)
(d)maps ans timeline charts
collecting tickets and money from students encouraging good manners and helping with the cleanup are taskes associated with which duty?
(a)monitoring the playground
(b)monitoring the lunchroom(my answer)
(c)monotoring the halls
(d)monitoring the in-school su[ension room
ms sue please check these questions you have been a great help
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- student supervision - reminding students of rules and leading them towards self-...
- Student supervision - 1. Which of the following infectious diseases accounts ...
- Algebra HELP! - A teacher instructed her class to take any number and perform a ...
- student supervision - which of the following is an example of a clerial duty a ...
- Student supervision - What is a good technique to follow when you'return ...
- education - As a teacher how to organize this ethnicity class? why? - african ...
- Elem. Ed. - Can you help with this question? Which statement is not true when a ...
- Algebra 1 - 1.Which of the following situations best describes a student engaged...
- algebra (Check answers :) - 1.Which of the following situations best describes a...
- Maths(permutation) - A teacher prepares 5 different books for 7 students.If each...