Posted by susue on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 11:58am.
according to the discipline model good classroom management is designed to do what?
(a)teach students to become managers
(b)impress the administration and parents
(c)teach the aide to become a manager
(d)protect the rights of others (my answer)
which of the following statements about behavior is true?
(a)all schools define misbehavior in the same way
(b)all behavior is motivated (my answer)
(c)all teachers have the same approach to classroom management
(d)misbehavior always indicates a problem within the student
according to rudolf driekure whats the best way to respond to a student who has a mistaken goal of seeking power?
(a) respond with acceptance and understanding
(b)never give up trying to support and encourage the student
(c)stop the lesson and make everyone wait till the misbehavior stops (my answer)
(d)ignore the misbehavior
please let me know if these questions are right
teachers aide classroom management techniques - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 12:03pm
I agree with your first two answers.
But the third question is impossible to answer without additional information. Is the student misbehaving? In what way?
Does Rudolf Driekure advocate stopping the lesson?
teachers aide classroom management techniques - SraJMcGin, Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 2:02pm
In one of my very first classes, I had a y oung man just like that. I put him in charge of having everyone on task, and it was wonderful! ;)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Classroom Management Techniques - Hi I need some help on finding the correct ...
- teachr aide pnnfoster - 1. According to behavior modification, how can a teacher...
- classroom management - Write a one-sentence goal for each of the seven ...
- student supervision - reminding students of rules and leading them towards self-...
- Bussiness management - a college teacher told his students,management course is ...
- Business management quest - A college professor told her students, “The purpose ...
- Teacher AIDE - classroom management techniques
- teachers aide classroom management techniques - which of the following ...
- teachers aide classroom management techniques - what personal characteristics do...
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 11. As a teacher aide in an ESL ...