Posted by Sam on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 10:18pm.
Barry's family drove 843 mi to see his grandparents. On the first day, they drove 483 mi. On the second day, how long did it take to reach Barry's grandparents' house if they averaged 60 mi/h?
math - Sam, Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 10:26pm
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 10:29pm
843 - 483 = 360 miles on the second day
360 / 60 = ? hours
math - Sam, Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 10:34pm
OMg thank u sooo much!!! :)))))))
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 10:44pm
math - justice, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 8:51pm
it is 6
math - Noah, Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 12:36am
Stefan drove 558 in 9 hours. He then drove 120 miles in 3 hours. What was Stefan's average speed for the whole trip???
math - ?UNKNOWN?, Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 9:15pm
this helped thanks :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- travel - barrys family drove 843 mi to see his grandparents. on the first day ...
- math - I drove 843 miles to Florida. On the first day, I drove 483 miles. On the...
- Algebra - Tom went on a 3 Day road trip in which he drove the same number of ...
- Math - Hunter and his father drove 582 miles in 4 days. They drove 102 miles on ...
- math - word problem: The Rory family drove 310 miles each day for 4 days. Then ...
- math crctprep - The Jones family drove a total of 3584 miles in 9 days. They ...
- math - The Jacobys went on a 600-mile trip. On the first day they drove 5 3/4 ...
- math solve the problem using the four step plan - At the end of their 3-day ...
- math - There are two roads that connect Emily's house and John's house. Emily ...
- English - Can you please check the following statements with me? Thank you very ...