Posted by stephanie on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 7:21pm.
name the place to which each number was
76,960 to 77,000
687,684 to 690,000
1,284,955 to 1,284,960
math - bobpursley, Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 7:23pm
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 7:23pm
76,960 to 77,000 >> nearest thousand
687,684 to 690,000 >> nearest ten thousand
I'll be glad to check your answer to the last problem.
math - alyssa, Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 7:23pm
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 7:27pm
Apparently you didn't read Bobpursley's post.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math, please help - Which of the following are trigonometric identities? (Can be...
- Math integrals - What is the indefinite integral of ∫ [sin (π/x)]/ x^...
- Trig - find all solutions to the equation √3 csc(2theta)=-2 Would the ...
- Math - Evaluate *Note - We have to find the exact value of these. That I know to...
- Precalc/Trig - Sorry there are quite a few problems, but I just need to know if ...
- PreCalc - Graph y=2csc(x-π) New period that I solve for 0<x-π<2...
- Calculus - How do I find the critical values? y= 4/x + tan(πx/8) What I ...
- Math - Can you help me with this? I did this many times and got different ...
- Medical 2 - This 82 yr old female was admitted for acute exacerbation of chronic...
- Trig Help! - Question: Trying to find cos π/12, if cos π/6 = square ...