Posted by Jen on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 8:36pm.
Please Check my work. Thank you.
6. To avoid plagiarism in you written research paper, you must provide a citation for which of the following?
A. The United Nations ruling on the Soviet-bloc countries
B. The date the berlin Wall was pulled down by a crowd in Germany
C. Statistics about web usage you found in the journal of computer science
D. Former President John F. Kennedy’s birthday.
ANSWER #6 is C.
7. Which of the following is the best source for current scholarly research on recombinant DNA?
A. A book titled Recombinant DNA published in 1998
B. A dot com Web site that’s been recently updated.
C. An article on DNA Published in Popular Science in 2005.
D. A recent review article on DNA published in the Journal of Microbiology.
ANSWER #7 is D.
8. Which search engine would be best to use for a broad search for scholarly literature?
A. Google Scholar
C. All the web
ANSWER #8 is D.
9. When choosing your search strategy for a search engine, it’s best to
A. Ignore alternate spellings.
B. Enter the least important word first
C. Used verbs, articles and capitals
D. Combine keywords in to phrases by using quotation marks.
ANSWER #9 is D.
22. Which of the following would be the best way to get to a list of encyclopedias that are available on the Web?
A. Search the library catalog.
B. Search a periodical database.
C. Visit the Internet Public Library.
D. Look at the Library of Congress Web site.
- Literacy 3 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 8:47pm
I disagree with your answer for 8.
I already gave you a website with the answer for 22.
The other answers seem to be correct.
- Literacy 3 - Jen, Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 9:31pm
Answer for # 8 is A
Thank u Mis Sue.
- Literacy 3 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 9:33pm
You're welcome, Jen.
- Literacy 3 - mary, Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 6:39pm
which of the following will probably contain the most objective data?
- Literacy 3 - Joy, Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 2:51pm
Which of the following services is provided through the ask- librarian in the penn foster library? A
A.a full list of materials you all Ned for your research.
B.a historical date or the source of a quote.
C.an informed opinion on how to improve your graded project.
D.an analysis of an issue presented in your course.
- medical - tracie, Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 11:35pm
Which of the following will probably contain the most objective data?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literacy - 6. To avoid plagiarism in your written research paper, you must ...
- aberdeen - To avoid plagiarism in your written research paper, you must provide ...
- info interacy - To avoid plagiarism in your written research paper, you must ...
- Information Literacy - 1-To determine the best place to begin your online ...
- writing - Can someone please check my answers which of the following would ...
- social studies - PLEASE CHECK 1. what was one immediate effect of the Cold War ...
- writing or computer - What is the appropriate citation method for your major or ...
- Social Studies check my answers - 1 which statment best describes nations? ...
- U.S History - After World War II, the United States offered aid to the nations ...
- medical billing and coding from Penn Foster - I am writing a research paper for ...