Posted by sam on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 8:02pm.
this pargraph is based on the nvel the great gatspy.
how do i make these two sentneces more advanced.
Similarly, it’s obvious like the rest of the novel that because Jordan and Nick have bright opinions about each other their relationship will eventually turns into darkness and fall apart. For a better understanding of why Jordan and Nick could not establish true love, they could be compared to Tom’s and Daisy’s relationship.
i want it to sound a little better... can you please help me THANKS!!!
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 8:17pm
Do you understand what you've written? I don't.
Please write what you want in the simplest way possible. I'll be glad to comment on those sentences.
english - sam, Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 8:24pm
I was trying to say like because everything in the book that seems to shine ends up in a distater their realtionship will end the same way. gatspy party at his house, which was preety bright, ended in a distater because everyone got drunk. similarly, because jordan and nick have good,bright opinions on each other, it will also into darkness because they will get bored from each other. theydoont show true love, both just show affection towards eachother.
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 8:33pm
Ahh -- now I understand what you want to say.
Because everything in the book that seems to shine ends up in a disaster their (whose? relationship will end the same way. Gatsby's party at his house, which was pretty bright, ended in a disaster because everyone got drunk.
Please correct the capitalization and spelling for your other two sentences. Make sure you don't leave words out and that it's exactly what you mean.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - The Great Gatsby highlights __________. A.the empty materialism that ...
- english - I would like to know if this would be a good thesis to prove for the ...
- english/great gatsby - could anyone confirm/fill in the blanks on these ages? ...
- English - Does anyone know any good quotes about Jordan Baker and Myrtle Wilson ...
- english 2 - i need to write an essay on TO KILL MOCKINGBIRD, and the topic is; "...
- 4th grade - nick's diner advertise fresh squeezed orange juice every day of the ...
- english 3 - Why does nick think Gatsby is gorgeos in the novel The Great Gatsby?
- English assignment - I need to make a thesis statement about racism based on my ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 7:41am. the Great Fire ...
- English - 1. How about wearing something bright? 2. How about wearing bright ...