Posted by Jen on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 6:04pm.
Please check my work. Thank YOU!
1. Journals differ from magazines in that they’re
A. Printed with volume numbers.
B. Published only periodically.
C. Available by subscription.
D. Sources of academic research not intend for the general publish.
ANSWER #1 is D
2. The Atlas of World Religion is an example of which of the following reference sources?
A. Historical atlas
B. Subject-specific atlas
C. General world atlas
D. General almanac
ANSWER #2 is B
3. A subject periodical index is a research tool that’s used to
A. Locate articles in professional publications.
B. Locate articles in magazines.
C. Search through primary sources within a library.
D. Located current periodicals with a library.
ANSWER #3 is A
4. Which of the following types of document are considered primary sources?
A. Books primarily concerned with the creative process
B. Materials in language other than English
C. Raw data, diaries, letters, manuscripts, and original accounts
D. Academic journal articles and books published by scholars
ANSWER #4 is C.
5. When books are arranged in correct order on the shelves by call number, which of the following call numbers will be first?
A. D 839 .G42 2004
B. DA 546 .L74 1986
C. DE 82 .A49 2006
D. D 839 .G3 1987
ANSWER #5 is D.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literacy - Journals differ from magazines in that they're A. available by ...
- Info Literacy - which of the following would be the best way to get a list of ...
- MLA citation - Why is it better to rely on information from scholarly journals, ...
- Literacy - 1. Journals differ from magazines in that they're A. available by ...
- INFORMATION LITERACY - 6. Scholarly journals differ from magazines in that they...
- English - 1. A research paper has which of the following aspects in common with ...
- Literacy - What would a careful researcher ask about a Web site called "Facts ...
- Math - Louis paid $42 for a dozen magazines with her annual and subscription to...
- Literacy - Miss Sue please review Literacy question #2, on Aug 23, 2011 @ 6:04pm...
- writing - New York Times, and magazines, like Time, and peer reviewed journals ...