Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 9:36pm.
Can someone please help me with the following
Complete the following calculations, making sure you follow the BEDMAS rule for order of operations
Math - Sachin, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 9:51pm
according to Bedmas Rule,multiplication has to be performed first.
Math - Anonymous, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 9:59pm
thank you, the 2 is meant to be a small 2, is that still correct
Math - Sachin, Friday, August 19, 2011 at 11:00am
sorry its wrong.
inorder to get right answer,
now,(35)2...(square of 35)
therefore the answr is 1225.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Please can you help me with the following two questions? A. By making use...
- Math algebra 1A - Can someone tell me if these answers are correct please? 1. ...
- polynomials - What is the basic principle that can be used to simplify a ...
- arithmetic - The question in my test paper asks the following- By making use of ...
- Math (Calculus) - Hello, Could somebody please help me with the following ...
- Math - Please help me Place each of the following sets in ascending order 3/7...
- algebra - What are the steps of the order of operations? Why is it important ...
- MATH - evaluate the numerical expression. you may use a calculator, being sure ...
- math - What are the steps of the order of operations? Why is it important that ...
- math - Follow the order of operations and find the missing number: 20+5 x(?+6)-...