Posted by Aaron on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:31pm.
2 2/3 \ 1 5/6
6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:35pm
2 2/3 \ 1 5/6
2 2/3 = 8/3
1 5/6 = 11/6
(8/3) / (11/6)
(8/3) * (6/11) = 48/33 = 1 15/33
6th grade math - Aaron, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:37pm
Ok thank you I did get same thing
6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:37pm
You're welcome. :-)
6th grade math - jocelyn, Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 10:11pm
whats the equivalent fraction for 8/21;)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- 6th grade Reading - Worksheet for An Ant's Life and The Best School Year Ever ...
- Math 6th grade - Does any one know a really good websites for 6th grade math ? I...
- 6th grade math - I need help explaining ratios and proportions to my 6th grader
- math - the chess club has 55 members 22 of them are in 6th grade what percent of...
- 6th Grade Math - I really don't know what to do on this question. If someone ...
- 6th grade - Do you have online readings and questions for my son, who is in 6th ...
- 6th grade math - Yes I am not smarter than a 6th grader. How do I show the math ...
- Good Reads? 6th and 7th grade - Please. I need a list of Non-fiction books ...
- 6th grade science - I recently posted a 6th grade science question at 9:11 p.m. ...