Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:10pm.
the fact that many americans want the convenience of driving gas-guzzling trucks and sport utility vehicles that contribute disproportionately to pollution and global warming is an example of:
A. the micro-macro dilemma
B. discrepancies in customer value
C. marketing ethics.
D. the consumer's needs.
- marketing - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:19pm
I'll be glad to discuss your answer with you.
- marketing - Anonymous, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:28pm
I was thinkink it would be micro-macro dilemma. Because some customers prefer these things but, they may not be right for everyone else.
- marketing - Anonymous, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:33pm
the trouble is that discrepancies also looks corrcet because there is a difference between the venefits a customer see from a market offering and the costs of obtaining those benefits. aka the fun factor verses the gas price and pollution
- marketing - Anonymous, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:35pm
i don't think it has to do with marketing ethics or consumer needs at all.
- marketing - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:39pm
I think its the discrepancies in customer value.
- marketing - Anonymous, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:44pm
Thank you, i have been thinking about this for about an 1hr.
- marketing - Writeacher, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:45pm
It could be consumer needs, but not for all consumers. For example, if a family has 4 or 5 children, then they would need a 6 or 7 passenger vehicle for family uses, including long trips, ferrying kids to school or home, etc.
But since not all consumers have needs like that, I think Ms. Sue is right -- consumer value -- what the consumer values.
- marketing - Anonymous, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 7:53pm
- marketing - Writeacher, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 8:09pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Marketing - Please check and correct my answers for the following multiple ...
- marketing - Which of the following statements best describes the modern view of ...
- marketing - how are: goods services utility form utility place utility time ...
- marketing - Some firms are too production-oriented and inefficient. That can ...
- Marketing - Can you give me an example of a product and its marketing mix? By ...
- science - globol warming is frequently disscussed topic it seems that every time...
- marketing - least three activities that represents each characteristic of a CRM ...
- NEW ? marketing - how are: possession utilty information utility and ...
- marketing - . In your own words describe at least three activities that ...
- error analyze - Can you check grammatical error, word use error and sentence ...