Posted by Marina on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 2:43pm.
Hey I need help finding the English meaning of each of these Latin words.
1 habeo to have
6 you have
- Latin - Writeacher, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 2:50pm
What are the blanks for?
List them like this:
habeo = I have (not "to have")
These are the present tense forms for this 2nd conjugation verb.
Let me know what you think.
- Latin - Marina, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 3:07pm
The blanks are where I'm supposed to put the English form of that word. And that site was good, but not what I was needing.
- Latin - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 3:12pm
Writeacher already told you what should be in blank # 2.
Check your book for the conjugation of habere.
- Latin - Writeacher, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 3:13pm
he, she, it
Those are the pronouns that go with those forms I listed. It's up to YOU to know those pronouns and put them with the correct verb form.
Let me know what you come up with. Keep in mind that no one here will do your work for you, but we can steer you in the right direction and check your work for you.
- Latin - Marina, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 3:18pm
Thank you both very much. I really appreciate you guys helping all of us kids that use Jiskha.
- Latin - Writeacher, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 3:22pm
Did you figure it out?
You're very welcome.
Answer this Question
- latin - what is the latin abbbreviations for speak at will, and the rest, ...
- Latin - I took out the Latin Rosetta Stone from the library and im at the end of...
- Latin - Can anyone think of any witty or inspirational Latin phrases? I have a ...
- Latin - My personal tutor for latin has set me a question asking me to translate...
- Latin - How do you switch Latin words to a certain tense? And how do you switch ...
- latin - How would you translate this from english to latin? Tomorrow, you and ...
- Foreign Language - Latin - This week we learned the phrase, amicus curiae, ...
- Latin - What is the latin word for normal? Is it normalia? I've been having a ...
- latin - I have to write a simple Latin poem by tomorrow; we can literally write ...
- latin - pastor centum blank habet a ovis b ovium c ovos d oves