Posted by Pupitas on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 2:01pm.
As the health care industry evolves and changes so do the legal and ethical issues that its employees face. An employee of the facility you have chosen to study this term has come to you with a question. He has heard a lot about issues the organization is facing currently and says he is confused by how these decisions are influenced by ethics and law. He goes on to state that he does not see a distinction between looking at an issue from an ethical and a legal perspective.
•Do you agree or disagree with this statement that there is no difference in approaching a decision from a legal and ethical perspective?
•Why do you believe as you do?
Be sure to provide a properly referenced basis for your answer, in APA format.
- HCM621 - Writeacher, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 2:12pm
If all you do is post your entire assignment, not much will happen. Before anyone here can help you we need to know what your specific questions about the assignment are and what your thinking is so far.
For APA information:
- HCM621 - Pupitas, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 2:47pm
How can decisions are influenced by ethics and law? The difference among ethical and legal perspective which can affect decision making?
- HCM621 - Writeacher, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 2:53pm
Please re-read what you posted. The first part doesn't make good sense, and the second is not a complete sentence.
Read many of the definitions here for the word "ethical":
Check on the meaning of "moral" as well.
Read many of the definitions here for the word "legal":
All decisions are made with these ideas in mind. For one thing, if decisions are made that are not legal, what do you think will happen?
Read lots and take good notes. Then let us know what you decide.
- HCM621 - Pupitas, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 5:23pm
How can ethics and law have an influence on decisions? What is the difference among ethical and legal perspectives that can affect decision making?
- HCM621 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 5:37pm
Did you read the definitions of ethical, moral, and legal?
What are these definitions?
How do YOU think they can affect decision making?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- nursing - Identify and discuss some legal issues that have affected hospital’s ...
- LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES IN HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVI - Are human services or ...
- HCS/325 HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT - The Ethical issues considered important in ...
- hcs 545 - Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper on a current health care situation...
- Legal and Ethical - List examples of tangible and intangible forms of ...
- LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES IN HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVI - The Pro Lobbyists will ...
- Hsc/545 - I was wondering what topic to write about with the most information,...
- com - Prepare a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper in which you analyze the ethical and ...
- healthcare - what ethical issues might arise by relying more and more on ...
- LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES - word analysis of whether or not NASW Code of Ethics ...