Posted by brianna on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 8:07pm.
what is standard form ? and What is expanded form ?
- 3rd grade math - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 8:09pm
Standard form = 386
Expanded form = 300 + 80 + 6
- 3rd grade math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 8:11pm
- 3rd grade math expanded form - Nicholeclark, Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 7:14pm
what is expanded form?
how do i do this this seems hard?
- 3rd grade math - Nicholeclark, Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 7:14pm
- 3rd grade math - allyson, Sunday, October 12, 2014 at 8:22pm
what does expanded form mean
- 3rd grade math - Sue, Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 5:15pm
I like math...and in
- 3rd grade math - mia , Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 8:58pm
- 3rd grade math - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 8:38pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade-math - When counting blocks and they ask for standard form, what do ...
- 4th grade - can you show me how to wrught numbers in:standard form expanded form...
- 3rd grade math - Write in expanded form 17,045 17,000 + 40 + 5 ? is this right
- 3rd grade math - 3,456 in expanded form? 3 thousand 4 hundred and 56? is this ...
- math - write each decimal in standard form, expanded form, and word form. 12+0.2...
- 7th grade math standard form scientific notation - In standard form: 5. 3.2 x 10...
- 3rd grade math - what is the standard form of 213
- math - how many numbers from 1 to 200 have an expanded form that is identical to...
- Math - What is the standard form and expanded form of Five Thousand One Hundred ...
- Math - place value what is standard form and what is expanded form