Posted by Aaron on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 6:53pm.
Length of of a side of a cube, if the volume is 1000 cubic meters?
6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 6:59pm
V = LWH
You're looking for the cube root of 1000.
6th grade math - Aaron, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 7:32pm
I don't understand is I don't know any of the side as factors
6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 7:42pm
10 * 10 * 10 = 1,000
6th grade math - ALEXXIS, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 8:30pm
I DON'T UNDERSTAND GRAPHS
6th grade math - gavaskar, Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 2:26am
6th grade math - Anonymous, Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 4:25am
cube root of 1000 = 10
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade math - Length of of a side of a cube, if the volume is 1000 cubic ...
- biology - What connections can you identify between the metric units for length ...
- MATH - 1) A cube has a side length of 7 in. What is the volume of the cube? MY ...
- 6th grade math - the volume of a rectangle is 576 cubic meters. The lenth is 12 ...
- Math - A cube has a volume of 24 cubic units. What is the APPROXIMATE length of ...
- science - About a month ago I asked you a question and it was, A quantity of gas...
- Chem - What is the volume of 0.10mole of a gas at STP 1 mol occupies 22.4 L at ...
- math grade 10 - A cube has a volume of 1280 cubic feet. Determine the edge ...
- algebra - the cube root of the volume of a cube gives the length of one side of ...
- Math--Volume and Surface Area - The volume of a cube is 125 cubic inches. Find ...