Posted by Bryce on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 5:55pm.
what does provisional and inconclusive mean?
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 5:59pm
English - Bryce, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 6:06pm
i couldn't find it for some reason, can you try and find it and give me the trackback URL?
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 6:09pm
English - Bryce, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 6:12pm
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 6:46pm
But ... I don't understand why you couldn't find those definitions on the dictionary link that Ms. Sue gave you. I found them just fine.
Did you even try?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - The Fe(ox)33– complex ion creates an emerald green solution ...
- chemistry - he Fe(ox)33– complex ion creates an emerald green solution ...
- health [driving license] - what's the difference between a learner's permit, ...
- history - the consultation created a provisional government that consisted of ...
- English - Question: Does 'What's up?" mean "How are you"? or "Hello, what are ...
- History - All the following factors were associated with the March Revolution, ...
- Math - 1. A square is __________ a rectangle. A) always B) sometimes C) never D...
- Math - 3. A quadrilateral ____________ has one pair of parallel sides. A) always...
- Socials Studies - Why did Riel and the Metis seize Fort Garry? Because it was ...
- English - Look at this cell phone. It's like a chameleon. - What do you mean by ...