Posted by lachelle mitchell on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 2:13pm.
Justin’s new telephone number is 663-7589. He frequently tells people that it is 633-7589. He is puzzled as to why he keeps doing that until he realizes that the first three digits of his social security number are 633. Justin realizes that his problem is caused by: a.)decay. b.)interference. c.)reconstruction. d.)serial positioning.
psychology - lachelle mitchell, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 2:15pm
i seriously don't get this but i think it's a.) what about you
psychology - lachelle mitchell, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 2:18pm
can someone help me
psychology - lachelle mitchell, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 2:21pm
psychology - lachelle mitchell, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 2:27pm
hello i 'm in a rush please help i'm dieing here
psychology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 2:39pm
Read these articles -- or at least enough of each one to understand the concept.
(Broken Link Removed)
I don't think a is correct.
psychology - bobpursley, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 4:01pm
I have a problem with two of my grandsons, the same age, different moms, but they look alike. I get the names wrong when I call them, for one reason or another, other things interfere with the name coming out right.
psychology - PsyDAG, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 12:42pm
It definitely is interference.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- people - Justin's new telephone number is 663-7589. He frequently tells people ...
- Data Mangement- Math - Paula moves to an area with a different telephone ...
- physics - The red laser light used in supermarket scanners has a wavelength of ...
- math - Write or illustrate the number 7589, using expanded notation with ...
- Math-New Questions - Social Security Numbers A social security number consists ...
- Maths - The Sentosa High School's telephone number is an eight digit number. The...
- Math - A social security number consists of nine digits. How many different ...
- College Mathematics - Counting principles and permutations. A social security ...
- math - A typical Social Security number is 555-47-5593. How many Social Security...
- Math - Social Security Numbers A social security number consists of nine digits...