Posted by lachelle mitchell on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 11:51am.
Suppose that you are dropped off at a large mall without money and merely wander around casually looking at the stores and displays. Later, someone asks you where a particular store is located in the mall. The fact that you can direct the person to the store indicates that __________ has occurred.
c.)stimulus control training
- psychology - lachelle mitchell, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 11:52am
i think it's d.) what about you
- psychology - lachelle mitchell, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 12:01pm
hello could someone help me
- psychology - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 12:04pm
I have absolutely no idea because I have no idea how your textbook/course materials defines those terms.
Let us in on what those terms mean, and maybe someone here can help.
- psychology - lachelle mitchell, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 12:10pm
i don't know either it's psychology cognitive approaches to learning
- psychology - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 12:12pm
What class are you taking that they haven't provided you study materials (text or something else) to use BEFORE you are supposed to answer questions like these?
Look up the terms here and you might find good definitions:
- psychology - bobpursley, Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 12:22pm
stimulus control: Years ago, I went to the bathroom when I felt bladder discomfort. I now go to the bathroom before I get into the car to drive away. That is stimulus control, look it up.
latent learning: you learn something, unconsciously, and apply it later. For instance, I am icing donuts. You take the hot donuts, then trying a knife to spread the icing, and drizzinling it on, and also dunking the donut.
The next time, you let the donuts cool first, and drizzle the warm icing on. Something you learned unconsciously the first time, and applied later.
partial learning. Beats the dickens out of me.
Behavior modification. Thru S-R-S-R training, desired behaviors are reinforced with a new stimulus, and new responses are gradually forthcoming, and undesirable response are extinguished over time.
- psychology - B, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 5:09am
D is my choice!
- psychology - PsyDAG, Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 12:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - 8 Suppose that you are dropping off at a large mall without money ...
- Psychology - 8 Suppose that you are dropping off at a large mall without money ...
- Economic - Consumers who can store large quantities of bulk food items can save ...
- English - 1. If you want to buy books, to which floor do you have to go? - I ...
- math - Brenda spent half her money at a store in the mall. At another store, she...
- chocolate - Does anybody know where I can find Willy Wonka Chocolate Bars? I've ...
- Math - The general gist of the question: Peter has to go to an office store, an ...
- Math - in the local mall there are twice as many clothing stores as there are ...
- math - A store is located at (-1, -2). the owner of the store plans to build ...
- college psych - In what situation would someone with agoraphobia try to avoid? a...