Posted by maria on Monday, August 15, 2011 at 5:58pm.
By now, you should be familiar with the causes and alliances of World War I and understand why the war began, who fought in the war, and the way the war was fought.
Assignment: Are you the type of person who likes to write? Do you feel like writing helps you communicate your ideas? If so, this is the option for you! In the Journal Option, you will assume the role of a World War I soldier and communicate all of what you are experiencing in your journal
What? - Writeacher, Monday, August 15, 2011 at 6:01pm
Please re-read what you posted and you'll see why no one except YOU can respond to any of these questions.
flvs - maria, Monday, August 15, 2011 at 6:04pm
would you be willing to help me??
flvs - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 15, 2011 at 6:13pm
Of course, we'll be glad to HELP you. Please tell us how you'd like us to help.
flvs - maria, Monday, August 15, 2011 at 6:23pm
well I don't understand how I'm suppose to do this assignment,and this is about
World War I, why the war began, who fought in the war, and the way the war was fought. And what I have to do is
take the role of a World War I soldier and communicate all of what you are experiencing in your journal
History - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 15, 2011 at 6:35pm
Think about what you know about soldiers in WWI. Most American soldiers hadn't ever been more than a few miles from where they grew up. Now they found themselves in Europe -- with different customs and languages. They often fought from trenches -- and were cold and wet. Their wounds sometimes became infected and limbs had to be amputated. Poison gas was a feared weapon.
Although the U.S. wasn't in the war until 1917, this article tells something about the attitudes of soldiers in this war.
Also read this article for more ideas.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - o What were Americans afraid of during the Cold War? o How did the ...
- Social Studies - What was one event that helped make the united states a world ...
- history - Can someone please tell me what countries were involved in the civil ...
- Social STUDIES - which of the following statements about World War 1 would be ...
- One SS Question! - What was one event that helped make the US a world power? a. ...
- us history - How is the Seven Years War related to the French and Indian War? ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES PLZ HELP - What is one thing that helped make the US a world ...
- history - How did the alliances formed during World War II change after World ...
- History/Ms.Sue - Thank you for that last thought. But is what I wrote pro-war. (...
- History - 1.How did their dependence on British trade affect the opinions of ...