Posted by Mary on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:54pm.
The question is "Address the nutritional needs of the following" Infants, Teenagers, Adults, Women during pregnancy, and Older adults...
The other part is: Use one slide to illustrate each stage of life detailing the needs of the man in one column and the needs of the woman in another.........Not sure how to do this one........
SCI 241 Nutrition - Creative Teacher, Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:05pm
Are you doing a PowerPoint?
SCI 241 Nutrition - Mary, Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:19pm
yes I am doing a PowerPoint.....
SCI 241 Nutrition - Creative Teacher, Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:36pm
Ok, so the first part of the assignment is to address the needs of all ages..Is that supposed to be on another slide, or does that go along with the slide that separates male and female?
SCI 241 Nutrition - Mary, Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 8:19pm
The first part is on each individual and then the man and woman is suppose to be on a slide by itself.
SCI 241 Nutrition - Creative Teacher, Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 8:42pm
I would look online for pictures of infants, teens, etc. With each slide cut and paste into your slide.
On each slide I would arrange nutritional needs that each particular group has issues with;
Say with infants it is protein, calcium, fat, and carbohydrates.
You could find a picture of a nutritionally sound infant and one who isn't. The same with the other ages.
In your notes, discuss a little about each age group and why the nutritional needs are an issue. Why they are necessary and what happens when they aren't met.
In your male and female slide
do the same thing. Divide the slide in half (not necessarily with a line)
Get a good picture of a male and female.
list similarities and differences in their nutritional needs.
You could note at what ages the differences and what ages the similarities occur.
I suggest with this type of PowerPoint keep it more simple and use less graphics. However, you can find wonderful background graphics for nutrition, like finding a particular pictures online of nutritional needs such as calcium, fruits, vegetables, etc.
What do you think?
SCI 241 Nutrition - Mary, Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 8:44pm
Thank you so much for your help
SCI 241 Nutrition - Creative Teacher, Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 8:45pm
You are welcome,
If you need any more ideas let me know.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- nutrtion - Create a 6-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including ...
- science - WRITE, in no less than 300 words, a brief summary tracing the ...
- Health - i need a good website (powerpoint presentation) on lifespan nutrition. ...
- Nutriton - I am wondering how would you do a slide show about the Nutritional ...
- Nutrition. - What are the nutritional needs of adult men and women between the ...
- nutrition - Could someone direct me to some websites that list the nutritional ...
- SOC - 322 - Please Help! What are the intimacy needs for older adults in each of...
- sociology- social work - What influences in your life draw you to work with ...
- Statistics - One of the questions in the Pew Internet & American Life Project ...
- Guidance and Discipline Question - Focusing on the person and their strengths ...