Posted by michael on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at 6:01pm.
what are 2 physical and human features of tokyo?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at 6:09pm
You'll find several physical and human features of Tokyo in the first paragraph of this site.
You could also include its latitude and longitude as a physical feature.
35 degrees, 50 minutes N
139 degrees, 45 minutes E
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - I need definitions (4th-gradelevel) for: natural resources, ...
- social studies - 1)a region is an area that has... a)one or more common features...
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.What type of information does a physical map show? A...
- Social Studies - 5 Themes of Geography - what is the relative and absolute ...
- social studies - what are human features
- social studies - what does physical features mean?
- social studies - give me examples of physical features?
- Social Studies - What are the physical features of the earth's surface called?
- Social Studies - How did Nubia's physical features affect civilization in the ...
- Social studies - What are all the countries/physical features of latin america ...