Posted by lizzie on Sunday, August 7, 2011 at 7:36pm.
1.What is the domain of this relation?
2. Compare the quantity in Column A with the quantity in Column B
slope of y =3
slope of x =3
Answer- The two quantities are equal
3. What is the equation of the line with slope of -7 and y intercept of 2?
Answer- y = -7x + 2
4. Find the equation of a line that passe through (-2, -4) with slope of 2
Answer- Y= -2x - 8
5. This table represents the data from a plant growth experiment. What is the growth rate of the plant?
Time (weeks) Height (cm)
Answer- 1.2 cm per week
6. How many solutions are there for the absolute value equation,
|16 + t|= 2t -3?
Answer- exactly 2
7. Absolute value is the number of units a value is from _______ on the number line.
- Algebra - bobpursley, Sunday, August 7, 2011 at 7:51pm
I don't like answer 2.
7. origin, or zero
4. your equation has a slope of -2
- Algebra - Anonymous, Sunday, August 7, 2011 at 9:23pm
6. Only one solution t=19
Answer this Question
Algebra - 23. The ___ axis represents the independent variable. X? 21. Name the ...
Algebra (Last Question) - I have - to graph each relation - decide if it is a ...
math - i suck at domain and range.... this doesn't make any sense... a. Given ...
precalculus check immediately - suppoe f is a function with domain [1,3]and ...
algebra - Find the domain and range of the relation and determine whether it is ...
Pre-Calculus - State the domain and range of the relation y = 2x + 3 My answer: ...
calcius - Determine whether the relation represents a function. If it is a ...
algebra - Determine whether the following relation represents a function. If the...
algebra 1 - Graph each function;identify the domain and range;and compare the ...
Algebra - Hello again, I am now working on trying to find the relation of x = 1...