Posted by lizzie on Sunday, August 7, 2011 at 5:13pm.
1. What is the equation for the line that passes through the point (-5,2) and has a slope of 0?
2. What is the slope of the line that passes through the points (-2, 4, 15) and (1, 1.24)?
3. Write a funciton rule for the table shown
x 2 3 4
F(x) 8 27 64
Answer- f(x) = x^3
4. Simplify 41 - [3(6-3)]
- Algebra - Damon, Sunday, August 7, 2011 at 5:37pm
2) You have a typo in the problem statement
4) 41-9 = 32 agree
- Algebra - lizzie, Sunday, August 7, 2011 at 5:47pm
2. What is the slope of the line that passes through the points (-2, 4.15) and (1, 1.24)?
d. none of these
- Algebra - Reiny, Sunday, August 7, 2011 at 5:59pm
slope = (1.24 - 4.15)/(1 -(-2))
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- Algebra 1 help - Can someone tell me if my answers are right and explain how you...
- Math 101 - Find the equation for each of the following items below: a. A line ...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- Math please. - What is the y-intercept of y = 2/3x + 2? I have to write it out ...
- Math - What is the y-intercept of y = 2/3x + 2? I have to write it out but how? ...
- Math/Algebra do u know how to do slope intercept? - The following problems are ...
- mat 101 - Equation for a line that passes through (6,26) and has a slope of 3 ...
- Algebra - 1. Is it more difficult to run up a ramp with a slope of 1/5 or a ...
- Algebra - Please Check My Anwsers What is the slope of the line in the graph ...