Posted by Jess on Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 6:09pm.
Find the exact value of sin 15°.
I got square root of 2-squaroot of 3/2
is that correct?
- Precalculus - MathMate, Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 7:48pm
You'd have to get used to being precise with parentheses if you want to do well in maths.
I got "square root of 2-squaroot of 3/2"
√2 - √(3/2),
more or less, which is probably not quite what you mean.
can be found by the half-angle formula
which is very similar to your answer less the parentheses.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Use the quadratic formula to solve the equation. Give exact answers: ...
- Precalculus - Find cot x if sin x cot x csc x = .square root 2 After reducing i ...
- Math Answer Check - P is a point on the terminal side of θ in standard ...
- Trig functions and such - 1)Find the exact value of cot(-315) A)1 B)square root ...
- precalculus - find the exact value: cos^-1 (square root of 2 divided by 2)
- Algebra II - Multiple Choice (theta) means the symbol 0 with the dash in it. 1.)...
- precalculus - find all solutions of each equations a) cos2x=square root of 3/2 b...
- math - 1)In triangle ABC, C=60 degrees, a=12, and b=5. Find c. A)109.0 B)10.4 C)...
- Trig - 1. Establish the identity: sin(theta+3pi/2)=-cos(theta) 2. Find the exact...
- Math- Trig - 1. Determine the exact value of cos^-1 (pi/2). Give number and ...